Customer Service Certificate
A Customer Service Certificate can have a powerful impact on your career advancement. Customer service is an integral part of every organization. Learn communication skills and techniques to deal with phone calls, emails, and in-person. The criminal justice industry is customer service driven and requires a person who is enthusiastic and a willingness to help others. Learn effective communication and job-ready skills. This program takes up to 10 hours to complete.
Customize your certificate in areas that align with your industry or future. In the section above please use the checkboxes to select 4 courses from the Customer Service Certificate List.
Customer Service Certificate include the following 8 Core Classes
- Confrontation: What's the Best Approach,
- The Art and Science of Communication,
- Become a Great Listener,
- Communicating Effectively with Customers
- Controlling Conflict, Stress, and Time in a Customer Service Environment
- Rapport Building in Customer Service
- Providing On-site Customer Service
- Facing Confrontation in Customer Service